Dangers Of Using Electronics In Bathroom, The Case Of The Teenage Girl

Dangers Of Using Electronics In Bathroom, The Case Of The Teenage Girl


This is the sad tragedy of the teenage girl, Madison Coe, who passed away while using her mobile phone in the bathroom. I hope her story provides awareness around the dangers of using electronics in the bathroom.

Read other articles at:
Follow me on Facebook:

It would be pretty awesome if you support ElectroBOOM at Patreon:

And special thanks to my sponsors and patrons:

Below are my Super Patrons with support to the extreme!

Aki K. at
James Y. at
C.R. Parent

KCBD Reports on the story:

Update to the story:

By: Mehdi Sadaghdar